Thank you for booking with us.
At the moment, we only have tables upstairs.
When booking a table, consider the following:
1) We usually have a cover charge for gaming, however during August this is waived. If you come regularly you could consider being a member for free entry!
2) Due to government guidelines, by booking you are confirming that NO MORE THAN 2 households or support bubbles will be meeting.
3) You will follow our Covidsafe rules, which include:
– Maintaining a safe distance from other customers (2m where possible)
– Wearing a mask at all times, except when eating and drinking.
– If you are borrowing games from our library to play, you will place them on the ‘quarantine table’ when finished.
– Games from the library can be freely borrowed by customers to play in the shop. However, please take them to the counter to be scanned before using them. This is because some members of our library will want to know if a game is currently available before travelling in. You can check out our catalogue of games here.
– You will limit movement around the cafe to a minimum.
– Where possible, you will order food and drink via HOPT – an app available from Android and Apple.