This page tells you everything you need to know about our games library, how to sign up, and how it works!
How it works:
- Sign up to one of our three levels of membership here.
- Check out this catalogue to see what you want to play - you can save the games you're interested in as a list on your account
- Come to Gamers@Hart (102 York Road, Hartlepool, TS26 9DE) and browse the shelves
Who we think will benefit from this service:
- families who want to try new games regularly to avoid too much repetition, or don't want the cost of buying new games as your family grows.
- home schoolers and teachers looking for games that reinforce themes or engage skills that are learnt in the classroom
- groups of friends and adult families looking for something different to do
- hobbyists and enthusiasts who look at their shelves of games played once or twice, who end up flipping games on eBay after a few plays, who have limited shelf space left, or want to try before they commit to buying an expensive game.