This comes with all the kickstarter stretch goals. See the kickstarter page here.
1822 is Simon Cutforth’s innovative title set in Great Britain that grew an entire new branch of 18xx! 1822 brings eurogame auction elements into a strong 18xx foundation. Exciting stock rounds, bidding wars, and experimenting with investments are a few of the reasons that 1822 has been the best-selling (pre-mass production) title published by All-Aboard Games.
This kickstarter edition comes with:
- Six-fold map board (standard 1822 tile size)
- Bank pool sheet
- Dividend tracker sheet
- 10 major company charters (large play mats)
- 30 minor company charters (small play mats)
- 2 Private company charters (3 for 1822+)
- 81 major company 10% share certificates
- 10 concession certificates (printed back to back with director’s certificate)
- 30 minor company share certificates
- 21 private company share certificates plus 3 charters for private companies
- 7 player order number cards (deluxe player order available as an add-on from all-aboardgames.com)
- 57 train cards
- 251 Yellow, Green, Brown and Grey track tiles
- Bid Tokens: 7 sets of 6 coloured cubes, one set per player (subject to number of players in the game, players do not receive all of these tokens)
- Various wooden round tokens (large diameter natural coloured discs; small diameter colour coded cylinders, all with token labels
- 42 bidding cubes cubes to accomodate 7 players!