2 Minutes to Midnight – A strategic game of the Cold War.
A game of influence, military, sabre-rattling, global trade, embargoes, technology, Soviet reforms, spies, and coups.
Play out the whole of the Cold War for one or two players.
- Asymmetric Sides – USSR & USA each play dierently.
- Historical Focus – Extensively researched & details, but simple to play.
- SOLO mode – Out-of-the-box solo play for quick-start solo goodness.
- A Day’s Game – scenarios at 1, 2, 4, and 7 hours play time.
As the USA, can you force the collapse of the Soviet Union?
As the USSR, can you win the space race and spread communism?
- One 34”x 22” game map
- One Technical board 18” x 22” (this matches up to the main map sizing)
- 80 cubes (40 red, 40 blue) – influence
- 45 semi-transparent discs in Red, Yellow and Blue – markers
- 40 wooden discs in Red, Grey and Blue – governments
- Three Counter sheets – nice, rounded counters
- One Rule book
- Six Scenario Sheets – graphical setup
- Four Quick reference sheets
- One SOLO reference sheet
- One Soviet player mat board
- 129 Event Cards, 30 Money/Oil etc. cards & 20 SOLO cards
- 8 Dice (red and blue, of course!)