Every week, James O’Brien enlists the help of LBC listeners to solve the questions you’ve always wondered the answer to.
There’s one thing that’s sure – you will know more by the time you’ve finished a game of the Mystery Hour board game than you do now!
- The informative, witty, conversational, argumentative board game based on James O’Brien’s Mystery Hour.
- Features questions like ‘Why don’t Cadbury Flakes melt in the microwave?’
- Contents include 250 questions with correct and false answers.
- The objective of the Mystery Hour board game is to convince other players with a plausible false answer whilst answering other players questions correctly.
- For 2 or more players and ages 12 to adult.
- 250 × Question cards
- 4 × Answer pads
- 4 × Pencils
- 6 × Playing tokens